Supposed to be some more of their stores closing too. I've heard as many as 12.
Is closing on February 3.
Supposed to be some more of their stores closing too. I've heard as many as 12.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That sucks. I hate Food City, and I sure ain't going to WallyWorld. I guess I'm Payless and Save-A-Lot bound.
Some more people out of work too.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I'm just the opposite. I hate Food Lion. I prefer Wal-Mart. And go to Food City only for items they carry others don't and as a last resort. Being unemployed, I hate to see anybody else lose their job but I don't mind seeing FC go at all.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Dont be suprised to see a new Sav A Lot pop up in there.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
When everything else in the world is going to hell, it's hardly surprising to hear that so many Food Lion stores are closing. I mean, for Christ's sake, the Tonight Show is in danger. That speaks for itself. What a great way to start 2010.
The Tonight Show is in danger because of NBC's own doing though.
****it ****it ****it.
I HATE HATE HATE Food City, id much rather go to Food Lion every time. this sucks, and im sure a lotta people are gonna be out of a job, which is sad.
it also sucks for the people working, i have a few friends that work up there, and they did not find out until today.
sad, and messed up. they shoulda gave em time to find another job
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE Food Lion. I guess I'm with Gotch, Payless and Save-A-Lot bound. I guess I can still hit up Food City if it come to it. Avoiding Wally as much as possible. Dang. Now there's not a going to be a single one left in Wise County. Closest one will be, what, Gate City or Abingdon or Bristol? Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I shall weep openly.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Bookmarks